Are you getting a little tired of the same old, same old? Are you ready to take the plunge and try something new? Before committing to this change you should think of the follow thing….
- Am I going to be able to commit to the upkeep of the change of colour? For example, investing in professional haircare products to keep your new blonde hair healthy and have time for 20 minute weekly mask treatments. Or visit the salon a little more often if you are taking your colour darker and need to build the colour tone up after fading.
- Is this something I have thought about for a while or is this just something I am thinking to do now? Have I thought about this enough?
- Do I want something more permanent or should I do something with less initial commitment and go through the gradual route?
- Colour changes are usually the most expensive appointment due to the time, expertise and extra services needed to achieve the look. Am I prepared for this initial cost?
If you decide to take the plunge and book in for you new makeover there are a few things you should expect when consulting with your stylist;
- We love to see pictures of what you are expecting. This will give us a clearer view of the direction you want to go and get an idea of what you see as a particular shade of colour.
- Try not to be disheartened if we say your new hair colour cannot be achieved in one session. More often that not colour needs to be built up over multiple sessions to keep your hair in the best condition possible. We will never as professionals compromise your hairs condition.
- Listen to your style and factor in some of their advice. We will always listen to your requests and requirements but we may advise a few different options to you. Through out years of training not only are we technically trained, we are trained to know what colours and styles compliment one another, as well as face shape and skin tone.
- Try and invest in the haircare they recommend to you. After spending all these hours and money on your new look, you want to walk away and get as much longevity out of it as possible. Any good hairstylist will only recommend products that are needed. Not just for the sake of making a sale.
https://elkhairandbody.myshopify.com/ – ELK Hair + Body Online Product Shop
https://home.shortcutssoftware.com/elkhairbody#/_h/sites/63018/details – Make a booking with us